- I have the exact same job in a different place.
- There’s more diversity in my department than in my entire town.
- Workplace comfort factors makes me feel very uncomfortable.
- I must have a very bad hair style. My assigned work buddy suggested I try Hair Cuttery.
- No one talks to people in offices. Cubicles are friendlier habitats.
- The stairwell smells like turkey on Wednesdays and bacon on Thursdays.
- Leon’s Doppelganger runs the little cafe in the building lobby.
- Free coffee doesn’t taste as good as it should.
- I thought Oskar Schindler was my neighbor. Naming conference rooms after social activists is strange.
- Non-profit’s got it going on.
This entry was posted in Career
and tagged Changing jobs
. Bookmark the permalink